Ariel Abramovich puts on sale a six-order hand vihuela, built in 2011 by Alexander Batov, based on the engraving by Henestrosa.
Their characteristics are:
- Unique model, beautifully decorated on the top, and with four inlays
- Deep rose, wood and parchment.
- 59 cm in vibrant length
- Cypress back, kingwood rings.
- It has a beautiful sound, very clear, and projects really well.
The instrument is for sale only for lack of use and Ariel has lowered the price significantly in relation to what it costs to order an instrument of these characteristics today.
- Price: 3500 euros, with case included.
- Contact: 625446787 – firstname.lastname@example.org