PYRAMID, in the noble art of making strings since 1850, builds strings for virtually every known instrument. All strings are made by hand in Bubenreuth, Germany, and the wire used in this process is of the highest precision to ensure the purity of sound.
The Super Classic - Double Silver guitar set is perfect in octaves and sensitive. They produce a clear and pure sound, are rich in overtones, respond easily, keep their tuning and are comfortable to play.
The sound is perfect in any position. Especially the treble strings emphasize through their brilliance of sound the quality of the instrument. The inherent stiffness of a string which hinders ease and comfort also restricts its vibratory qualities.
Compared to the normal guitar string, we have been able to decrease this stiffness in our Super Classics
- STRING: Synthetic and wounded strings
- Trebles: Special Nylon
- Basses: Double-Silver-plated copper wound on nylon silk
- Available in two tension degrees
- DESIGNED FOR: Suitable for classical guitar
- This set contains double silver wound basses and special nylon trebles.
- There is also a Super Classic - Double Silver set featuring carbon strings in our catalog.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
|Pyramid - Super Classic - Double Silver (Nylon) - High tension - guitar set||€17,80|
|Pyramid - Super Classic - Double Silver (Nylon) - Medium tension - guitar set||€17,80|