PYRAMID, in the noble art of making strings since 1850, builds strings for virtually every known instrument. All strings are made by hand in Bubenreuth, Germany, and the wire used in this process is of the highest precision to ensure the purity of sound.
The strings for individualists with greatest demands upon quality. The treble strings are of high-quality nylon rectified with perfect fifths. The bass strings are of silver-plated copper wire, wound under constant tension on a core of high strength nylon silk.
The Excelsior guitar string sets feature legendary strings of unsurpassed quality, extraordinary tone and excepcional long life. Made made using finest materials, with greatest precision and by expert hands, reliable and perfect true tone.
- STRING: Synthetic and wounded strings
- Trebles: High-quality nylon rectified with perfect fifths
- Basses: Silver-plated copper wire, wound under constant tension on a core of high strength nylon silk
- Available in three tension degrees
- DESIGNED FOR: Suitable for classical guitar
RELATED BLOG POSTS
|Pyramid - Excelsior set - High tension||€12,00|
|Pyramid - Excelsior set - Low tension||€12,00|
|Pyramid - Excelsior set - Medium tension||€12,00|